This charmingly cozy room has a private entrance from the courtyard porch.
The high beamed-ceiling creates a feeling of expansiveness
while a wall of windows provides views of the Inn's natural setting of
spruce trees, peaks of Acadia mountains, and the harbor waters.
The elegant and inviting king-size bed is appointed with fluffy pillows
and high thread-count linens.
Curl up in the big comfy chairs and enjoy a fire in the corner gas fireplace
or watch a DVD from the Inn's extensive collection.
The modern bathroom is quite roomy and features a tiled double shower with glass door,
fully tiled floor, a pretty vessel sink on a granite countertop,
and custom cherry cabinets with a fog-free mirror.
Additional amenities include:
- Luxurious supima cotton Turkish towels
- Comfy plush robes and slippers
- Gilchrist and Soames green-friendly toiletries
- WiFi connectivity
- 32" flat screen TV with built-in DVD player
- Thermostatically controlled air conditioner for warmer weather
- Individual room thermostat to control heat in cooler weather
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Heated portable drying rack
Rates: $275 Early Summer / $325 Summer / $285 Fall