Ann's Point Inn Offers
- Four spacious and airy guest rooms with lots of windows
to take in the abundant water views.
- Two tranquil waterfront acres on the quiet side of Mt. Desert Island.
- A long private shoreline with direct access to the harbor.
- A 32 by 12 foot indoor heated pool.
- A jet-filled hot tub.
- A six-person Finlandia Sauna.
- WiFi Internet connectivity throughout.
- 24 hour coffee, tea, bottled water, and snacks.
- An extensive library of movies.
- Exquisite breakfasts with fresh-ground locally-roasted coffee.
- Afternoon refreshments featuring local foods and beverages,
such as wines from Bartlett Winery of Gouldsboro
and cheese from local farmers.
- Sumptuous freshly baked cookies in the evening.
- A library of detailed maps and guidebooks on trails, flora, and fauna.
- And, a low-carbon footprint: Solar panels heat the pool and photo-voltaic panels supply half the electricity.
Ann's Point Inn is certified by the Maine Department of Environmental Protection as a
The inn is a perfect hideaway for a honeymoon, special anniversary,
or just to relax and enjoy the beauty of Acadia.
It can also accommodate intimate retreats, conferences, and reunions.