Directions to the Inn
- Take either route 1 or route 1A to Ellsworth.
Continue on route 3 following signs to Acadia National Park.
- After crossing the bridge onto Mount Desert Island
leave route 3 bearing right onto routes 102 and 198.
Follow the signs to Southwest Harbor, Bass Harbor, and Swan's Island ferry.
- Take route 102/198 through the village of Somesville,
past Echo Lake (on your right)
and then through the town of Southwest Harbor.
The total distance from the head of the island to Southwest Harbor is about 10 miles.
- Continue on route 102 up the hill out of Southwest Harbor,
following signs to Bass Harbor.
You'll see two junctions of routes 102 and 102A.
In both cases, bear right to stay on route 102
going towards Tremont and Bernard.
- Pass a community center and school on the right,
and then the Tremont Congregational Church, also on the right.
- Just past the church look for Ann's Point Road on the left.
Turn on to Ann's Point Road and proceed to the end.
Rooms & Rates |
Contact Us |
Ann's Point Inn, 79 Anns Point Road, Bass Harbor, Maine 04653